TXW-1620 220V Flat Grill
The Perfect Tortilla Warmer for Great Tasting Tortillas.
- What better way to entice the appetite than with the sight and smell of fresh hot tortillas? Keeping tortillas warm is easy with the TXW-1620 120V Flat Grill. When combined with our Tortilla Press from DoughXpress, you get a great, fresh tortilla taste that keeps them coming back for more! Our flat grill warmers provide even heating on the standard 16″ x 20″ surface. Our heating rods are similar to those found in industrial ovens so they heat quickly, work efficiently, and last longer.
The TXW-1620 220V Flat Grill provides quick heating and even surface warmth. Durable 1” thick heat casting and safety heat guard. This unit require no skilled labor and have no operational age limitation.
The aluminum grilling surface and heating provide efficient, even heating across the surface. The TXW-1620 120V is an easy, affordable way to improve your production time as well as your finished product. This unit is perfect for display cooking. Simply place freshly pressed or pre-pressed tortillas on surface, turn once, and remove using a spatula or oven mitt. Fresh hot tortillas make for an appetizing sight and smell that will attract your customers.
- Single calrod for even heating – no cold spots.
- Adjustable legs for leveling.
- Illuminated power On/Off buttons.
- Heat indicating light turns off when set temperature is reached.
- Optional feature: non-stick Xylan coating.
- Easy to keep clean, wipe down with moist towel.
- ETL and ETL Sanitation (to NSF Standards) listed.
- Sleek, modern design that is 6” H x 17” W x 21” D.
- Shipping Weight: 55 lbs.
- Electrical: 220 Volt / 60 Hz, 2000 Watts, 9.1 Amps, 6-15P NEMA Plug.
- Temperature Range: Off – 425°F, 218°C upper platen.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Display Tortilla Warmer
- Perfect in combination with DoughXpress Tortilla Press for display cooking.
- Quick heating elements for efficient even surface heating.
- Durable 1” thick heat casting.
- Safety heat guard.
- Release agent applied at factory for non-stick warmer surface.
- 20 seconds per side.
- Produce up to 8 tortillas per 40 seconds or 700/hr.
- Fresh hot tortillas.
- Appetizing sight and smell.
- Homemade taste and texture vs. pre-packaged product.
- Recommended Time:
Fresh pressed tortillas… 20 seconds per side.
Pre-packaged tortillas… 15 seconds per side.
- Recommended Temperature:
Set temperature control dial to #10.
- TXW-1620 is easy to use. Place freshly pressed or pre-packaged tortillas on surface turn once and remove using spatula or oven mitts. NOTE: Warmer not to be used for grease producing food items.
- Warmers require no skilled labor.
- Warmers are safe and have no age requirements, unlike sheeters/rollers.
- Illuminated On/Off indication light.
- Temperature control dial.
- Single calrod for even heating; no cold spots.
- Adjustable legs for leveling.
- Non-stick PTFE coated upper and lower platens.
- ETL Electrical Safety (UL and CSA Standards)
- ETL Sanitation (to NSF Standards)
Recommended Cleaning Instructions
- Wipe down with a moist towel. If needed, use damp sponge with minimal soap and water and then dry off.
Dimensions Width: 17 inches, 43.18 centimeters
Height: 6.16 inches, 15.65 centimeters
Depth: 21.43 inches, 54.43 centimeters
Weight Shipping: 55 lbs. Electrical 220v / 60Hz
6-15P NEMA Plug on 16×20
Temperature Range Off-425°F, 218°C upper platen