TXM-15CP Tortilla Press
A Fast, Easy Way to Make Up to Four Tortillas at Once!
- The efficient, economical, and durable TXM-15CP is perfect for low to medium production volumes. It is fast, safe, simple, and mess-free. The TXM-15CP features a 15” x 15” platen that is capable of making 4 tortillas at once. The TXM-15CP press is great for both flour or corn tortillas and flatbreads. The swing away design with upper and lower heated platens provides a quick and easy way to flatten your flour tortillas, corn tortillas, pizza dough, or flatbread dough.
- Digital time and temperature controls.
- Enables pressing thinner products.
- Flattens tortillas into all sizes up to 16″ in diameter.
- Heat indicating light that turns off when set temperature is reached.
- Sleek, modern, durable, and easy to clean design.
- Optional non-stick coated upper and lower platens.
- Full-range thickness adjustment from paper thin to 7/8”.
- NSF, ETL, and ETL Canadian Standard listed.
- 15″ H x 16″ W x 24″ D.
- Shipping Weight: 85 lbs.
- Electrical: 220 Volts/ 50-60 Hz, 3100 Watts, 15 Amps, 6-20P NEMA plug.
- Temperature Range: Off – 400°F, 204°C upper platen.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dual Heated Platens
Variable Thickness Control
- Initial grill off for tortillas (fully grilling on press not recommended)
- Speeds up production (faster pressing times)
- Enables pressing thinner products
- Aids dough flow
- Allows dough to be pressed straight from refrigeration unit
- Makes it possible to achieve desired thickness and ensures consistent thickness at the same dough ball weight.
- 15”x15” platen allows for making variable tortilla sizes and thicknesses up to 16 inches in diameter – the size of the tortilla is determined by the weight of the dough ball and the thickness setting.
- Depends on the desired size of the tortilla:
8” to 15” = 75-100/hr.
7” = 150-200/hr.
6” or under = 300-400/hr.
- Recommended Time:
- Recommended Temperature:
- Presses require no skilled labor, unlike hand tossing.
- Presses are safe and have no age requirements, unlike sheeters/rollers.
- TXM-15CP is easy to use. Prepare dough balls, set temp/thickness, place dough ball in center of lower platen, and press the dough.
- Pressed dough is consistent in thickness and size vs. hand prepared where the thickness and size can be inconsistent.
- For best results, we recommend initial grill off of tortillas on dual-heated press and finish on DoughXpress Tortilla Warmer (TXW-1620, TXW-2025 or TXW-2540).
- Full range thickness adjustment from paper thin to 7/8”
- Easy to use open and close handle
- Top platen swings away for easy loading and unloading of dough
- Heat indicating light that turns off when set temperature is reached
- Flattens dough balls into pizzas up to 18” in diameter
- Powder coated white finish with aluminum upper and lower platens
- Non-stick PTFE coated upper and lower platens
- NSF Listed
- ETL Canadian Standard
Recommended Cleaning Instructions
- Wipe down with a moist towel. If needed, use damp sponge with minimal soap and water and then dry off.
Dimensions Width: 16-1/2 inches, 41.91 centimeters
Height: 15-1/4 inches, 38.74 centimeters
Depth: 24 inches, 60.96 centimeters
Weight Shipping: 85 lbs. Electrical 220 Volt / 50-60 Hz
6-20P NEMA Plug
Temperature Range Off-400°F, 204°C upper platen