TXM-15CP Meat Press
The Manual Meat Press: Economical, Efficient, and Easy to Use.
- Eliminate tiresome, time consuming portion pounding with the TXM-15CP Manual Meat Press. It is efficient, consistent, easy to use, and great for medium production volumes (300-400 pieces per hour). The TXM-15CP enables consistent cook time and plate presentation. It’s perfect for chicken, pork, fish, and veal.
The TXM-15CP stainless steel model is the fastest and easiest meat press to use. Set the thickness to get reliable results every time, giving you a more consistent cook time and increasing plate coverage.
The portable swing away design is light weight for easy transporting. It’s perfect for catering when power is not available. Loading and removing product is fast and easy.
The TXM-15CP is easy to use. Just set the desired thickness, place the product on the lower platen, cover with parchment paper or plastic wrap, and press the product. The TXM-15CP eliminates time consuming palliard method of flattening chicken and meats.
There is no skilled labor or age requirements. Your operators will increase productivity and production output. The thickness is determined by you and is consistent time after time. Just dial in the desired thickness from paper thin to 1 inch thick.
- Can produce over 700 pieces per hour.
- Perfect for chicken, pork, fish, and veal.
- Variable thickness control.
- Swing away design for easy placement of your cutlets.
- Adjustable thickness dial.
- Sleek, modern design that is 15” H x 16” W x 23” D.
- Shipping Weight: 68 lbs.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Portable Swing Away Design
Variable Thickness Control
- Light weight for easy portability
- No electricity needed
- Great for catering where power is not available
- Swing away design makes loading and removing product fast and easy
- Dial in the desired thickness from paper thin to 1” thick
- 15”x15” platen allows for up to 4 portions at a time or 300-400/hr.
- Use parchment paper or plastic wrap to cover product before pressing for faster, cleaner pressing
- Consistent thickness time after time
- Consistent cook time
- Increased center of plate coverage
- TXM-15CP is easy to use. Set thickness, place product on lower platen, cover with parchment paper or saran wrap and press product.
- Eliminate time consuming palliard method of flattening meat products
- Presses require no skilled labor
- Presses are safe and have no age requirements
- 15”x15’ platens
- Standard PTFE non-stick coating on upper and lower platens
- Swing away design for easy placement of your cutlets/breasts
- Process up to six at a time
- Produce over 700 pieces per hour
- Perfect for chicken, pork, veal and hamburger
- Light weight
- Adjustable thickness dial
Recommended Cleaning Instructions
- Wipe down with a moist towel. If needed, use damp sponge with minimal soap and water and then dry off.
Dimensions Width: 16-1/2 inches, 41.91 centimeters
Height: 15-1/4 inches, 38.74 centimeters
Depth: 23-5/8 inches, 60.01 centimeters
Weight Shipping: 68 lbs.