Hix SwingMan 20E
The Hardest Working Swing-Away Press in a Start-Up Class
- The HIX SwingMan 20E will go to work for you. Like your most trusted employee, this machine is designed to provide high performance with a long lifespan. The SwingMan 20E is the best in its class for a 16″ x 20″ platen surface, and is the number #1 choice for most start-up businesses. With unlimited application options ranging from youth sizes to extra large garments, transfer applications are virtually unlimited.
The SwingMan 20E is one of the most reliable swing-away heat transfer presses on the market. Engineered with a sturdy steel design and the ability to apply all types of transfers onto items up to 1-3/4 ” thick, you cannot find a better, more reliable press at this price level, especially in the sublimation category.
At the heart of the SwingMan 20E is a lifetime guaranteed cast-in heating element with a swing-away design. The swing-away design keeps the hot surfaces away from your hands and arms. It also features an easy adjustable pressure control, full range temperature settings from off to 400°F, heat indicator light, and separate handheld digital timer.
Like all HIX production heat presses, the SwingMan has a one-year warranty on components, a lifetime warranty on the heater block, and is ETL Certified for electrical safety. It weighs just slightly over 100 lbs, but is under $1000.
Now you have the ability to expand your business by providing transfers to license plates, garments, mouse pads, glass cutting boards, plaques, ceramic tiles and more! This machine is everything you need to be at the top of the heat transfer and sublimation business.
- Accepts items up to 1.5″ thick. Thick tiles, plaques and many other items require this ability. If you have a heat press that won’t adjust, the Swingman provides that ability. It’s cheaper than buying another full size press just for that feature.
- Right swing-away design. The swing-away design gives straight down pressure needed for doing tiles, plaques and other items.
- Full-range temperature control to 450°F. There is no guesswork about temperature. You dial it in, like you would on an oven. The 450°F temperature (unusual in such a small press) will transfer anything currently on the market.
- The heat indicating light means there’s no need for a temperature gauge. Dial the temperature needed and turn the press on. When the light goes out, the press is ready.
- Separate digital timer included. This is a manual timer, so when the beeper goes off and you stop it, the timer will automatically reset.
Other features of this neat little press include full-range pressure control, an easy to use pressure lever, a built-in electrical safety fuse, a 1-year warranty on parts, and a lifetime warranty on the heating element.
Heat Platen Size: 16” x 20”
Weight Shipping: 108 lbs.