Models: DXM (White), DXM-SS
Featuring Cam Over-Lock Linkage!
- The DXM-SS commercial manual pizza dough press is perfect for medium to high production volumes (100-150/hr). Its heavy-duty stainless steel construction and cam over-lock make it the top manual press in the industry. It is a fast, safe, simple, mess-free (no flour needed) alternative to hand tossing or sheeting/rolling your pizza dough, and features a swing-away design with an upper heated platen. The DXM-SS is an easy, affordable way to improve your production time as well as your finished product.
Set your temperature and thickness, pull down the handle, and the DXM-SS will give you consistent results every time. The large 18” platen allows for making variable crust sizes and thicknesses up to 18 inches. The size of the crust is determined by the weight of the dough ball and thickness setting. This is the easy way to make consistent pizza in a fast, productive environment.
Discover the quick, safe way to flatten your pizza dough without the need for flour, multiple pass dough rollers, and best of all- no skilled labor.
- Digital time and temperature controls.
- Flattens dough balls into pizzas up to 18″ in diameter.
- Illuminated On/Off switch.
- Optional non-stick coated upper and lower platens.
- Full-range thickness adjustment from paper thin to 7/8”.
- NSF, ETL, ETL Canadian Standard and CE listed.
- 24″H x 22″ W x 30″ D.
- Shipping Weight: 250 lbs.
- Electrical: 120 volt/60 Hz, 1200 Watts, 10 Amps, 5-15P NEMA Plug on 120v.
- Temperature Range: Off – 200°F, 93°C upper platen.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Heated Upper Platen
Variable Thickness Control
- Aids dough flow
- Allows dough to be pressed straight from refrigeration unit
- Helps keep dough from shrinking back
- Keeps dough from sticking to upper platen
- Will help activate yeast for faster proofing if desired
- Makes it possible to achieve desired thickness and ensures consistent thickness at the same dough ball weight.
- 18” platen allows for making variable crust sizes and thickness up to 18 inches. The size of the crust is determined by the weight of the dough ball and the thickness setting.
- Depends on the desired size of the crust:
9” to 18” = 150-200/hr.
7” to 9” = 300-400/hr.
6” or under = 600-800/hr.
- Recommended Time:
Warm dough, moderate to high
Cold dough, moderate
Cold dough, small amount of
- Recommended Temperature:
- Presses require no skilled labor, unlike hand tossing.
- Presses are safe and have no age requirements, unlike sheeters/rollers.
- DXM-SS is easy to use. Prepare dough balls, set temp/thickness, place dough ball in center of lower platen and press the dough.
- Pressed dough keeps air in the crust, unlike sheeted dough where the air is forced out of the crust. Pressed dough is consistent in thickness and size, unlike hand tossed where the thickness and size can be inconsistent.
- Cam over-lock linkage keeps upper platen in pressing position until handle is lifted by operator
- Digital temperature control displays current reading
- Digital timer (count down begins automatically when platen lowers and resets after the platen raises)
- Full range thickness adjustment from paper thin to 7/8”
- Bottom swing out design saves space and is easier to use than top swinging models
- Illuminated On/Off switch
- Heat indicating light that turns off when set temperature is reached
- Flattens dough balls into pizzas up to 18” in diameter
- Stainless steel exterior with aluminum upper and lower platens
- Sleek, modern, durable, easy to clean design
- Non-stick PTFE coated upper and lower platens
- Powder coated white finish
- NSF Listed
- ETL Canadian Standard
- CE Listed
Recommended Cleaning Instructions
- Wipe down with a moist towel. If needed, use damp sponge with minimal soap and water and then dry off.
Dimensions Width: 22 inches, 55.9 centimeters
Height: 24-7/8 inches, 63.2 centimeters
Depth: 30-5/8 inches, 77.7 centimeters
Weight Shipping: 250 lbs. Electrical 120 Volt / 60 Hz | 220 Volt / 60 Hz
1200 Watts | 1200 Watts
10 Amps | 5 Amps
Standard 5-15P NEMA Plug on 120v
6-15P NEMA Plug on 220v
Temperature Range Off-200°F, 93°C upper platen
DXM-SS (Stainless Steel)