DXDD-14/16/18 Dough Docker
Consistently Dock Crust After Crust in One Simple Motion!
- Docking dough is an important step to both prevent oil absorption and to prevent crust from separating and bubbling. Now docking dough has been made easy. From DoughXpress, the manufacturers of the PizzaXpress line of pizza dough presses, comes the DXDD Dough Docker. Now docking pizza dough is as quick and easy as pressing dough. The DXDD is available with interchangeable 8″-18″ docking platens for docking up to an 18″ pizza.
Steel docking pins inserted and trapped between our Dual Plated Upper Platens layers ensure pins cannot come out. The weight of the platen and steel docking pins provide better dough penetration vs. molded plastic versions.
Production is fast, safe, and easy. There is no skilled labor involved. Simply slide pressed dough onto the bottom platen until dough carrier rests against the magnetic stoppers on the bottom platen. Swing upper platen into place and pull down and raise handle. Our Variable Thickness Control makes it possible to achieve your exact desired depth. Whether you’re making thick or thin crust, you have a consistent crust depth every time with no separation or bubbles. Plus, this unit is easy to keep clean. Just wipe down with a moist towel using water (no chemicals). If needed, use a damp sponge with minimal soap and water, then dry it off.
- Interchangeable aluminum docking platens.
- Docking platens available in 8″, 10″, 12″, 14″, 16″ & 18″.
- Steel docking pins inserted and trapped between platen layers to ensure pins cannot come out.
- Weight of platen and steel docking pins provide better dough penetration vs. molded plastic versions.
- Clean appliance white finish.
- Swing-out upper platen for easy dough placement.
- Consistent crust after crust.
- No crust separation or bubbles.
- Maintains crust edge.
- Marked lower platen for perfect center placement.
- Optional non-stick coated upper and lower platens.
- 15″ H x 16” W x 24” D.
- Shipping Weight: 68 lbs.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dual Platted Upper Platen
Variable Thickness Control
- Durable dual plated aluminum platens
- Steel docking pins inserted and trapped between platen layers to ensure pins can not come out
- Weight of platen and steel docking pins provide better dough penetration, unlike molded plastic versions
- Makes it possible to achieve desired perforation.
- Fast, safe and easy to use. Slide pressed dough onto bottom platen until dough carrier rests against magnetic stoppers on bottom platen, swing upper platen into place and pull down and raise handle.
- Consistent crust after crust
- No crust separation or bubbles
- Maintains crust edge
- Docker requires no skilled labor.
- Docks crust in one motion to ensure consistency and eliminate arm fatigue.
- DXDD is easy to use. Place pressed dough onto carrier, slide onto lower platen, swing upper platen into place then lower and raise handle.
- Interchangeable docking platens
- Swing-out upper platen for easy dough placement
- Powder coated white finish with aluminum upper and lower platens
- Stoppers on lower platen make for perfectly centered dough placement
- Docking platens available in – 8”, 10”, 12”, 14”, 16” & 18”
Recommended Cleaning Instructions
- Wipe down with a moist towel. If needed, use damp sponge with minimal soap and water and then dry off.
Dimensions Width: 16 1/26 inches, 49.91 centimeters
Height: 15-1/4 inches, 38.74 centimeters
Depth: 24 inches, 60.96 centimeters
Weight Shipping: 68 lbs.
- goes here