Economic Manual Pizza Dough Press for Low to Medium Production Volumes.
- Pressed dough keeps air in the crust, unlike sheeted dough where the air is forced out of the crust. Pressed dough is consistent in thickness and size, unlike hand tossed where the thickness and size can be inconsistent. The DMS-18 is a quick, safe way to flatten your pizza dough without the need for flour, multiple pass dough rollers, or skilled labor. This economic manual pizza dough press is perfect for low to medium production volumes (75-100/hr). The DMS-18 is an easy, affordable way to improve your production time as well as your finished product. The DMS-18 is a swing-away design with an upper heated platen.
The DMS-18 upper heated platen aids dough flow and allows dough to be pressed straight from the refrigeration unit, which helps keep the dough from shrinking back. The upper platen has a non-stick surface, and our Variable Thickness Control makes it possible to achieve desired thickness and ensures consistent thickness at the same dough ball weight.
The DMS-18 requires no skilled labor, unlike hand tossing. Our presses are safe and have no age requirements, unlike sheet/roller equipment. The DMS-18 is one of the easiest presses to use and operate. Prepare dough ball, set temp and thickness, center the dough ball on the lower platen, and press the dough. Pizza was never this easy!
- Calibrated temperature control.
- Flattens dough balls into pizzas up to 18″ in diameter.
- Heat indicating light turns off when set temperature is reached.
- ETL and ETL Sanitation (to NSF Standards) listed.
- Optional non-stick coated upper and lower platens.
- Full-range thickness adjustment from paper thin to 7/8”.
- 20″ H x 18″ W x 22″ D.
- Shipping Weight: 134 lbs.
- Electrical: 120 Volts 50/60 Hz, 1150 watts, 10 Amps, 5-15P NEMA Plug.
- Temperature Range: Off – 400°F, 204°C upper platen.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Heated Upper Platen
Variable Thickness Control
- Aids dough flow
- Allows dough to be pressed straight from refrigeration unit
- Helps keep dough from shrinking back
- Keeps dough from sticking to upper platen
- Will help activate yeast for faster proofing if desired
- Makes it possible to achieve desired thickness and ensures consistent thickness at the same dough ball weight.
- 18” platen allows for making variable crust sizes and thickness up to 18 inches. The size of the crust is determined by the weight of the dough ball and the thickness setting.
- Depends on the desired size of the crust:
9” to 18” = 75-100/hr.
7” to 9” = 150-200/hr.
6” or under = 300-400/hr.
- Recommended Time:
Warm dough, moderate to high
Cold dough, moderate
Cold dough, small amount of
- Recommended Temperature:
- Presses require no skilled labor, unlike hand tossing.
- Presses are safe and have no age requirements, unlike sheeters/rollers.
- DMS-18 is easy to use. Prepare dough balls, set temp/thickness, place dough ball in center of lower platen and press the dough.
- Pressed dough keeps air in the crust, unlike sheeted dough where the air is forced out of the crust. Pressed dough is consistent in thickness and size, unlike hand tossed where the thickness and size can be inconsistent.
- Calibrated temperature control
- Full range thickness adjustment from paper thin to 7/8”
- Heat indicating light that turns off when set temperature is reached
- Flattens dough balls into pizzas up to 18” in diameter
- Powder coated white finish with aluminum upper and lower platens
- Non-stick PTFE coated upper and lower platens
- ETL Electrical Safety (UL and CSA Standards)
- ETL Sanitation (to NSF Standards)
Recommended Cleaning Instructions
- Wipe down with a moist towel. If needed, use damp sponge with minimal soap and water and then dry off.
Dimensions Width: 18 1/2 inches, 46.99 centimeters
Height: 20 1/2 inches, 52.07 centimeters
Depth: 22-1/2 inches, 57.15 centimeters
Weight Press Only: 92 lbs.
Shipping: 134 lbs, 60.78Kg
Electrical 120 Volt 50/60 Hz | 220 Volt~50/60 Hz
1150 Watts | 1150 Watts
10 Amps | 5 Amps
Standard 5-15P NEMA Plug on 120v
6-15P NEMA Plug on 220v
Temperature Range Off-400°F, 204°C upper platen