Ideal for Hearth Baked Pizzas.
- The DM-18NH manual clamshell cold press is an efficient, economical, and durable way to press dough with speed and consistent results. It is perfect for low to medium production volumes (75-100/hr) and features a clamshell design that is perfect for hearth-baked pizzas. It is a simple alternative to hand tossing or sheeting/rolling pizza dough.
The DM-18NH cold press is the perfect solution for warm dough that needs to be stretched and pressed without heat. It can press and stretch dough up to 60% of the desired diameter, saving time on tossing and finishing the product by hand. To operate, simply press dough and finish by stretching or tossing to achieve the final size. Next, place on peel, top, and put right on the hearth or stone surface.
The DM-18NH manual clamshell is easy to operate and no electricity is needed, which makes it ideal for catering where power is not available. The simplicity comes with another feature – no skilled labor required. Unlike hand tossing, this press works much faster and more consistently, putting time and production rates on your side. Our presses are safe and have no age requirements, unlike sheet or roller equipment.
The DM-18NH manual clamshell cold press will prepare dough balls set to your specific thickness. Just set the temp control, place the dough ball in the center of the lower platen, and press the dough. Our Variable Thickness Control makes it possible to achieve your desired thickness and ensures that desired thickness consistently.
- Flattens dough balls into pizzas up to 18″ in diameter.
- ETL Sanitation
- Optional non-stick coated upper and lower platens.
- Full-range thickness adjustment from paper thin to 7/8”.
- 15″ H x 18″ W x 28″ D.
- Press Weight: 92 lbs.
- No electricity needed.
- No heat.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- No Heat
Variable Thickness Control
- No electricity needed
- Great for catering where power is not available
- Ideal for hearth baked pizzas
- Makes it possible to achieve desired thickness and ensures consistent thickness at the same dough ball weight.
- 18” platen allows for making variable crust sizes and thickness up to 18 inches. The size of the crust is determined by the weight of the dough ball and the thickness setting.
- Depends on the desired size of the crust:
9” to 18” = 75-100/hr.
7” to 9” = 150-200/hr.
6” or under = 300-400/hr.
- Recommended Time:
Warm dough, 10-12 seconds
- Presses require no skilled labor, unlike hand tossing.
- Presses are safe and have no age requirements, unlike sheeters/rollers.
- DM-18NH is easy to use. Prepare dough balls, set thickness, place dough ball in center of lower platen, and press the dough.
- Pressed dough keeps air in the crust, unlike sheeted dough where the air is forced out of the crust. Pressed dough is consistent in thickness and size, unlike hand tossed where the thickness and size can be inconsistent.
- Full range thickness adjustment from paper thin to 7/8”
- Flattens dough balls into pizzas up to 18” in diameter
- Powder coated white finish with aluminum upper and lower platens
- Non-stick PTFE coated upper and lower platens
- ETL Sanitation
Recommended Cleaning Instructions
- Wipe down with a moist towel. If needed, use damp sponge with minimal soap and water and then dry off.
Dimensions Width: 18 inches, 45.7 centimeters
Height: 15 inches, 38.1 centimeters
Depth: 28-1/8 inches, 71.44 centimeters
Weight Press Only: 92 lbs.