Forming and Baking in One.
- Personal Size Pizza Press is exciting way to par bake and form the perfect 8” personal size pizza crusts using your own pizza dough. Prepare pizza crust ahead of the rush. Crusts hold for hours refrigerated and longer frozen. Xylan coated platens make dough removal and clean-up an easy task.
- Prepare pizza crust ahead of the lunch rush.
- Crusts hold for hours refrigerated and longer frozen.
- ETL and ETL Sanitation listed.
- PTFE coated platens make dough removal and clean-up an easy task.
- Compact size fits anywhere.
- Electronic timer with buzzer, 0-60 seconds.
- Heated Upper Platen
- Aids dough flow
- Allows dough to be pressed straight from refrigeration unit
- Keeps dough from sticking to upper & lower platens
- Temperature is pre-set to 430°F on both the lower & upper platens
- DXP-PB-2-8 is easy to use…prepare approximately 5 ounce round dough balls (Weights can vary depending on thickness desired)
- Place dough ball on the center of lower platen and pull handle down until the buzzer sounds off and release handle than remove crust
- Pending par-bake desired your results should produce a par-bake crust every 45-60 seconds. Time will vary pending on the par-bake of the crust desired
- The press requires no skilled labor
- Presses are safe and have no age requirement
- The crust should result into crispy light brown crust ready for toppings and final bake for serving
- Preset temperature to 430°F
- Electronic timer – variable 0-60 seconds
- On-Off Switch
- Pilot light – Light will shut-off when temperature is reached
- Presses to 8 inch crust with a rim
- White powder coated unit
- Non-stick PTFE coated upper and lower platens
Recommended Cleaning Instructions
- ETL Sanitation
- Wipe down with a moist towel. If needed, use damp sponge with minimal soap and water and then dry off.
Dimensions Width: 11-9/16 inches, 29.37 centimeters
Height: 20-21/32 inches, 52.47 centimeters
Depth: 14-1/2 inches, 36.83 centimeters
Weight Press Only: 58 lbs.
Shipping: 65 lbs.
Electrical 120 Volt 50/60 Hz | 220 Volt~50/60 Hz
1750 Watts | 2800 Watts
14.6 Amps | 11.7 Amps
Standard 5-15P NEMA Plug on 120v
6-15P NEMA Plug on 220v
Temperature Range Fixed 430°F, (221°C) upper/lower platen